ANNUAL SRII GLOBAL CONFERENCE [NEW]
April 23 - 25, 2014
Silicon Valley, San Jose, California, USA
Welcome to The 1st SRII ASIA Summit 2013
The Service Research and Innovation Institute (SRII) is an initiative launched in 2009 that aims at driving Research & Innovation for “IT Enabled Services” for a Better World. It is led by senior leaders from major IT companies including IBM, HP, Microsoft, Cisco, SAP, Ericsson, Intel, Oracle, Infosys, TCS, Symantec and Atos. Details about the SRII can be found on http://www.thesrii.org/. The Global SRII Conference takes place in Silicon Valley, California every year. Regional conferences and leadership summits are being organized in India, Asia and Europe to bring together experts from services innovation and research domains.
The first SRII ASIA Summit will take place in Bangkok, Thailand at Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre on 16th - 18th of September.
The SRII ASIA Summit will
1. Share Knowledge, Best Practices and Success Stories among Countries/Regions: How ICT-enabled services could drive the Economic Growth, Quality of Life and Connected Government for citizen-focused services,
2. Create close synergies between industry, government, academia and research institutions and build networking for starting SRII ASIA focusing on Food Security and Traceability, Health Care, Education, Tourism, Smart and Safe City, and Smart Government,
3. Strengthen “Service Research and Innovation for Better Life” by linking SRII ASIA with SRII Global, SRII Europe, SRII India and SRII chapters all over the world….
The Conference will include:
- Keynotes by International and Asian thought leaders
- Several Workshops and Panel Discussions in Important topics
- Initiative Projects and Exhibitions
AREAs of Interest include but not limited to:
- Service Innovation for Smart Life
- Future Trend of Technologies for Services and Smart X
- Emerging Technologies for Agriculture Information Services and Sustainable Development
- ICT enabled Services for Ubiquitous Life Long Learning
- ICT enabled Services for Smart X